Sunday, May 31, 2009

hey internet, what's up?

It's June. Or will be, in 2 hours.
I'm moving to Bellingham at the end of the month - probably on the 27th.
I've been stage managing a show at Jet City Improv - FUNBUCKET!! And a few weeks ago I ran lights for a sketch comedy show at Live Girls! Theater in Ballard - that was awesome.
I'm nervous and excited to move to Bellingham. I know it's going to be a great place to start a theatre company and a great place to live, but I also feel like I'm putting my entire life on the line right now. I guess I am, and that's kind of the point.
I'm doing it, and that's the important part, right?
So, if you have a few extra (hundred, thousand) dollars laying around and want to donate to a new non-profit theatre based in Bellingham, let me know.

2 comments:

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

It was so wonderful seeing you the other night... you look great... and you will do wonderful things in your life... I have no doubt. At least we have each other online so we won't lose touch. And Breakout will be taking a field trip up north... so we'll see you sometime!
Take care, and be well!

Today's Word Verification: WORWORT (n.) A pimple that arrives on a teenagers face just before he takes the stage at a spelling bee.
Jeremy was unhappy that his worwort was so apparent to the judges and that cute girl Becky, but the stress of the regional competition played tricks on his body.

Rosie said...

it was good to see you, too! Let me know when you are making your trip north, I will be your guide!