Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've been packing - or at least trying to pack - all day (minus a few hours set aside for my last Flying Theater Machine show), and I'm nowhere near done. I don't know why it's so difficult - I don't own much stuff, only have one box of breakables, and am going to stuff everything in my car tomorrow night.
Maybe it's more difficult on an emotional sense - as excited as I am to get home, back to the rain and the cold and Puget Sound and my family and friends, I am still bummed to be leaving, to be giving up on this dream.
But I'm not giving up, just postponing it. Or maybe the dream isn't right for me and I need to find a new one.
Regardless, I'm not getting any closer to being packed by sitting here writing about it.

1 comment:

Write as Rain said...

On to the next adventure!