Friday, December 5, 2008

Saying goodbye

Today was my last day at the preschool.
It was sad to say goodbye to the kids - they are awesome, even the crazy ones.
Otherwise, I have never been so happy to leave a job in my life. I tried not to write anything negative on this blog about the people and the job as I didn't want to endanger my position (and my paycheck) but now that it's over - thank GOD it's over.
I was at the bottom of a huge pile of 4-year olds today and that was pretty awesome. I love those kids, they are amazing. It's funny how some of them kept hugging me and telling me they would miss me, while others kept saying "will you tell us a story tomorrow?"
Kids are crazy.
I'm excited to start the drive home - it's going to be an adventure for sure.

1 comment:

Moriah said...

I get to be part of the adventure!!!!!!!!