Monday, August 18, 2008

Too busy to blog

Getting ready to move across the country while working 40+ hours a week is pretty time-consuming. I haven't had much time to write, but I also don't feel like I've had much to write about.
I've been selling/getting rid of a lot stuff, I sold my bass last week and put my truck up on Craigslist today. My car is not in sellable condition right now so my dad (my hero) has been working on it. 
I signed my sublease agreement and sent off my deposit, so I will at least have a home when I arrive (in ten days!). Everything else is still kind of up in the air - hopefully I will find a car and a bank (probably not in that order) as soon as I get there. 
So, that's it for the update.

1 comment:

Jessika travels said...

Rosie,
I am so stoked for you to get to Austin. Best of luck getting rid of all of your shit, I do know how hard that is - even though I still have a lot of it in storage. I hope everything is going so swell for you...I mean how can it not be with your big adventure ahead of you?! I miss you and love you!