Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ok so the "big" news is I've decided to move back to Seattle/Bellevue in December when my lease is up here.
I am loving a lot of things about Austin, but it's not enough to quell the unbelievable homesickness I am experiencing. It has gotten better (ie I don't cry every day), but it's not enough.
So, expect me home in December. (Or expect me gone, depending on your location)
I'll be driving, hopefully with some family member or another, so pray for good weather and no construction between here and there. I will probably be driving over to California and then up I-5. While it won't be the prettiest or even shortest way, it will probably be the fastest and least likely to be snowy and gross and terrifying.

1 comment:

Sarah P said...

Wow! You are moving back to Seattle! Good for you :) You have to do whatever makes you happy. Let's hang out in December when I come bac to visit? I wish you the best!