Monday, November 10, 2008

Tornado watch? WTF Texas? Tornado warning in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Which I think is the more serious one.
Gross.
Also, it needs to get cold already. It doesn't feel like November, or even like October, (except at night) and I have to say I don't like it, not one bit.
I like to wear sweatshirts and sweaters and jeans. I like to drink hot coffee and curl up under a blanket.
I do not like it when it is 78 degrees and raining, thanks. Unless it's also Hawai'i. And Austin is not Hawai'i.
I'm sure I will get home and it will rain for three straight months and I will hate that, too. But for now, it sounds good.

1 comment:

imkimc said...

so, you're south of Tornado Alley which is good,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Tornado_Alley.gif
But Austin still get's tornadoes which is bad,
But, you're leaving soon so that's good,
but we have to drive from El Paso to Phoenix, which is bad,
But then we cruise into Palm Springs, which is good,
from there it's cake walk and that's good too.
So, you are at +1 good. Celebrate!