Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sundays are pretty good around here.

The past few Sunday mornings have consisted of huevos rancheros and bloody marys. I think that's pretty much the best way possible to start the week. The only thing that would make it better would be if someone else made them and then cleaned up, but I guess you can only have so much...
After my traditional breakfast of champions, I headed downtown for rehearsal of a kid's improv show I've been invited to be a part of. I'm pretty stoked to be doing improv here and even more excited that it's a show designed for kids. I'd love to get in a show for adults, too, but I guess I gotta take it one step at a time.
Tonight I'm going to see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist at The Alamo. Because I never want to go to another movie theater. It just won't be the same.
Tomorrow, job interview!

Current homesick level: 6 out of 10. So it's pretty good today.

No comments: